RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICES
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY.
Privacy is very important to us. We also understand that privacy is very important to you. This Privacy Statement tells you how we protect and use information that we gather through this website based in the U.S. This website and this Privacy Statement are intended for a U.S. audience.
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. Significant changes to the Privacy Statement are discussed below in the Section called “Changes to the Privacy Statement.” We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our website. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently than your personal information.
WHAT IS NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Non-personal information is information we collect through this website that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as the following:
- the type of web browser software you use (for example, Internet Explorer)
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- the date and time you access our website
- which pages you have visited on our website (note: U.S. healthcare providers, please see the “uses of personal information” described below)
- the search terms you use
- the links on which you click
- personal information that has been made non-personal or anonymized (i.e., information that no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user)
If you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about one of our products, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer’s web browser: If you only read or download information on our website, we do not collect or learn your name, e-mail address, home address, or other personal information about you.
WHAT DOES RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICES DO WITH NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. We are always looking for ways to better serve you and improve this website. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this website more useful to visitors. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate non-personal information to:
- create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services or content
- customize the information or services that are of interest to you
- share it with or sell it to third parties
- provide aggregated information on how visitors use our site, such as “traffic statistics” and “response rates,” to third parties
CALIFORNIA “DO NOT TRACK” DISCLOSURES
California law (CalOPPA) requires RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICES to let you know how we respond to web browser “Do Not Track (DNT) signals”. Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not honor Do Not Track requests at this time.
CHOICES ABOUT ONLINE TRACKING AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
For more information on third-party advertising-related cookies and how to opt out of some cookies as you choose, see the descriptions and links below.
Click here to visit the Network Advertising Initiative site to set preferences and opt out of third-party targeting cookies.
Click here to opt out of the Google Network (Doubleclick, AdSense, Analytics).
As noted above, you may also configure your own browser settings to block or manage cookies. Please refer to your browser’s Help function.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information we collect through this website that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- medical device serial number
- personal health information
- for U.S. healthcare providers, a National Provider Identifier# (NPI) and/or a state license number
- IP (Internet Protocol) address when such address is associated to a specific user
In some places on this website you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form and you may elect to receive educational material about our products.
You also may choose to allow us to personalize your visits to the website, in which case we will ask you for certain personal information to make your visits to our website more helpful to you. When this information is combined with the non-personal information that we collect through cookies (described above), we will be able to tell that you have visited our website before and can personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you.
HOW DOES RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICESKEEP AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests
- to personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
- to develop records, including records of your personal information
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about clinical trials and about products and services of ours and of others
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
- for U.S. healthcare providers, to link your name, National Provider Identifier (NPI), state license number, and/or your IP address to web pages you visit, for compliance, marketing, and sales activities
- to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc.). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this website
- to protect our rights or property
- to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
DOES RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICESEVER SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICES will not share your personal information collected from this website with an unrelated third-party without your permission, except as otherwise provided in this Privacy Statement.
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our website. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third-party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide. We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this website
- protect our rights or property
- protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Please note: In addition to the ways that we may keep, disclose, and use information described in this Privacy Statement, we also may keep, disclose, and use personally identifiable information that you give us through this website in ways that we believe are consistent with FDA and other governmental guidance, directions, regulations, and laws.
RadTec Medical Devices may store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data may be processed on behalf of RadTec Medical Devices by a cloud service provider and could be stored in different locations around the world. RadTec Medical Devices makes use of organizational and contractual measures to protect your personal data and to impose similar but in no way less restrictive requirements on our cloud services providers, including requirements that your personal data be processed exclusively for the purposes mentioned above.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES?
If we decide to make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period of time after the change is made. Significant changes are also described below.
WHAT ABOUT PRIVACY ON OTHER WEBSITES?
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICES, and some may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other website, even the other websites. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
DOES RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICES EVER COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY WITH VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE?
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone if you agree to that contact to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this website allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we will send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including personal information about your health, your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
ARE THERE SPECIAL RULES ABOUT CHILDREN’S PRIVACY?
We care about protecting the online privacy of children. We will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a child’s name or e-mail address) from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
WHAT ABOUT WEBSITE SECURITY?
Security is very important to us. We also understand that security is important to you. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
HOW TO CONTACT RADTEC MEDICAL DEVICES
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please use the Contact Us form on our website.